We do Kid's Camp and Community Festivals and Mission Trips because.........
1. There's a courage to receive ('and the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, ' "Do not be afraid...' " v9)
2. There's a message to proclaim ('But go on speaking, and do not be silent" v9)
3. There's a presence to accompany ("for I am with you" v10)
4. There's a shield to protect ("and no one will attack you to harm you" v10)
5. There are people to hear ("for I have many in this city who are my people" v10)
6. There are gifts to express ("And he stayed a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them" v11)
7. There is an endurance to practice.
1) The Bible and Scientific facts are not in conflict.
2) The Bible says that the issue of origins is a theological issue.
3) The Bible says that everything was created in six days.
Due to technical difficulties there will be no audio this morning.
8 Reasons Why Jesus Died
1. Jesus died because God loves us. "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8 2.
2. Jesus died to take away our sin. "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world". John 1:29 3.
3. Jesus died to forgive our sins. "Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of find" Hebrews 9:2 4.
4. Jesus died to be our substitute. "He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 1 Peter 2:24 5.
5. Jesus died to end selfishness. "He died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for Him." 2 Cor 5:15 6.
6. Jesus died to give us a way to the Father and heaven. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man can come to the Father except through me. John 14:6
7. Jesus died to destroy Satans grip. Through death He destroyed the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil." Hebrews 2:14 8.
8. Jesus died to create an atmosphere of faith. " I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives on me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and have Himself for me. Galations 2:20